Northcote Plaza Vet Clinic during the COVID-19 pandemic
At the present time, we are all facing possibly the greatest challenge of our collective lifetimes and it is imperative that we join together to try and limit the spread of the virus.
The Government has declared Veterinary Clinics to be an essential service so with luck we will remain open as much as possible.
At this time we are introducing some changes to how we provide our services, in the hope that these will allow us to be able to continue to offer you the health services your pet may need during this time.
These changes are a result of guidelines sent to us by the Australian Veterinary Association and the Veterinary Board of Victoria.
If you are intending to visit the clinic for any reason, please read the following:
Please ring the clinic for an appointment and we will discuss clinic protocols to minimize transmission. These include:
- asking anyone who is unwell or in self quarantine to not attend the clinic
- Ring reception when you arrive, we may be able to take some necessary details then.
- Distancing from other clients while waiting - this may mean waiting outside or in your car if others are already waiting.
- Taking card only payments, contactless is preferred.
- Following the directions of staff.
- dogs must be on a leash and cats in a cat carrier.
We may only be able to deal with your pets more pressing problem so that consultations do not run overtime.
If you are requiring prescription drugs or other products, please inform when making the appointment so that they can be ready when you arrive.
These protocols may change depending on what happens in the future.
Wishing you all good luck and we hope that you and your loved ones stay healthy.
Sol and all at Northcote Plaza Vet Clinic