Northcote Plaza Vet Clinic during the COVID-19 pandemic
Thank you all for being so understanding of the necessary restrictions to the way we provide our
services to you due to the current social distancing requirements. It is a stressful exhausting time for
We are endeavoring to provide our services with as normal communication with you as we can make
possible. To that end, as we are practicing contactless care , we are using phone calls to talk with you
throughout the entire consultation.
When coming for an appointment please:
- Ring the clinic when you arrive and we will let you know when you can bring your pet to the front door.
- Dogs should be on a lead and cats in a cat container.
- We will take them inside and then if you could return to your car we will ring you straight away.
- Please be ready to receive a call from an “unknown number”
- While inside we will give your pet a full examination and discuss a diagnostic and treatment plan.
- Please remain close to the clinic and when the consultation is over we will return your pet to you at the front door with any prescribed medications.
- Payment by card at the front door is our preferred method of payment during this time.
We are trying our best offer a full service for all of your pets but there will be times we will not be
able to see everybody, especially for services that can be safely postponed eg. annual checks and
Naturally if you are feeling unwell are self isolating or caring for someone that feels unwell, please
call the clinic before coming down to discuss possible arrangements for you pet to be seen.
Thank you all again we look forward to seeing you all at the end of all this!
Sol and all at Northcote Plaza Vet Clinic